Wyatt is six months old today. It is absolutely shocking how fast he has grown, and how much has changed in six months. He can roll from tummy to back, and back to tummy, he is starting to sit up unsupported, he laughs, smiles and loves to jump. He is eating three "meals" a day and taking 4, 8 oz. bottles a day. He loves to pet Sadie and giggles every time we kiss him in his tickle spot which is between his head and shoulders (where his neck should be, but he doesn't have a neck:) His 6 month appointment isn't until the 27th, but I have a feeling he will be close to 20 pounds!
Last night he was playing and jumping in his Baby Einstein jumper, and the next minute I turn around and he is completley passed out face first in his toys, with his feet dangling in the air. Mark took tons of pictures, as it was absolutely adorable, and as soon as he emails them to me, I will get them posted. The poor little guy was just totally tuckered out after a long day!
On another note, Mark is in Orlando for business all week. So, I am a single parent until Sunday. I know I am going to be dying for him to get back... as I have started to notice all the little things that he does to help us get through the week- like making the coffee in the morning, feeding the dog... putting Wyatt to bed. Wyatt and I miss him like crazy already. Also, a girl in my office left for maternity leave yesterday, so my work load has doubled... and Stephanie's wedding is right around the corner so we are all getting ready for that- needless to say, life is as crazy as ever!
Above is a picture of Wyatt reaching out to the deer head Mark was holding. My dear, sweet husband tried to hang it on the wall above my sofa in the living room. I hated to tell him... there is no way on God's green earth that thing was going to stay there- NO WAY.
Also, please continue to keep Bennett Foster in your prayers. Bennett is one of my best friends little brother, and he had a terrible health scare. God is just AWESOME ya'll- He has healed him and the tumor is benign and he made it through surgery... they expect him to make a full recovery. Shannon's family is like my second family, and Shannon is like a sister to me- when she is hurting, I am hurting... last week was extremely difficult. The Foster's know that this is a testament to God's healing power. I can't even begin to explain how frightened we all were. Praise The Lord!
"My cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Psalms 23:5-6
1 comment:
We can't wait to see the pictures of Wyatt passed out on his jumper!!! :)
Post a Comment