Things have been more than crazy around our house since returning to work. First off, our kitchen has been turned into a processing plant these last few days as Mark is processing 3 deer!! GROSS. I hope it will be over soon. Also... Wyatt starting his new daycare has not been fun. I have been stressing and obsessing over the decision we made to do at-home care rather than the traditonal daycare setting. I have cried every day since Monday, and have scoured Birmingham's childcare resources. Mark is tired of discussing it, and I am tired of worring constantly. For the moment, he is just fine... and... when preschool comes we will deal with it then. I am a firm believer in getting him into some sort of school format as a toddler, but I am simply not going to worry about the endless wait lists and interviews and registration processes at this point (I was told that to get into a "decent" daycare around here you are wait-listed for years) I know that God will put us where we need to be, so I am trying to stop stressing. That being said, enjoy the Christmas pictures!
I started weight watchers 10 days ago to finally lose this baby weight, and I was pleasantly suprised to get on the scale this morning. I have already lost 6 pounds! I am so excited... talk about some motivation. This time I am just giving myself small weight loss goals so that I don't get so discouraged. I am trying to lose between 3-5 pounds per week. My ultimate goal is to be 25 pounds lighter by Steph's wedding in late March. That would beat my smallest weight which was last May when I got married. My wedding dress was a size 2, so I know I can get there, with some hard work. The eating isn't the hardest part- it is trying to fit exercising in. So far, iI have been able to walk 20-30 minutes a day during my lunch break. I will keep you posted on how it goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment