Wyatt had his 6-month visit yesterday- he is 19.1 pounds, 27 1/2 inches long and is in the 80th percentile all the way around. We have to get a new car seat and bath tub pronto. The little guy is not so little anymore! Here is the picture of him in his bath last night. Mark admitted that he didn't bathe him the entire time I was gone in Tampa- so needless to say he was a little dirty. He loves splashing around though- this tub is a tight squeeze! We are thinking he might make a great linebacker. Mark is so proud of our Big Boy!
2 comments:
Maybe it's time to transition to the regular tub. I'm pretty sure D was in the big tub by then..
Ok, so I was curious how big David was compared to Wyatt and I found this http://eatonfamilyupdate.blogspot.com/2008/02/6-month-checkup.html
I wish I had posted the actual height and weight! He was smaller than Wyatt!
Post a Comment