Last night Mark had his first "man-date" as I like to call it. The guys from our Sunday School class decided to have a guys night out at Buffalo's. I guess they were feeling a little left out since the girls have gotten together several times and we are in the process of starting a bible study.
Anyhow, Mark didn't get back until I got in bed last night, so Wyatt and I had the evening to ourselves... and HE ROLLED OVER!!!!!! Okay, so I didn't exactly see it, but I put him on his tummy, went to warm his bottle, and came back in the room and he was on his back. What a little Houdini! I am still waiting to see it with my own eyes... the little stinker won't do it while I am in the room.
Also, he hates the green beans... but loves carrots. He will eat an entire tub of the stuff in one sitting. However, when I try to give him the green beans, he shoves his bib in his mouth to block the spoon. This kid is smart, I am telling you!
Also, his dark hair is turning blonde!! I can't believe it. Mark and I both have dark brown hair, so when his little kept looking lighter and lighter I thought I was seeing things. Mark's mom's side of the family has blonde hair, so we will see if it sticks!
We are most excited about celebrating Wyatt's first Thanksgiving. My parents are coming in town this evening, so we will be eating all together in Clanton with Mark's parents, cousin and Aunt and Uncle. I have a feeling it will alot like National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation... only with a Thanksgiving theme.
Wyatt will get to eat mashed potatoes! More pictures and updates on the holiday to come... Happy Thanksgiving, Ya'll!
2 comments:
Funny - both girls hated strained carrots but loved green beans (still will eat green beans by a bushel) :)
Yay Wyatt on rolling over! They always do it when we arent looking!
Wyatt's a baby genious! :) We can't wait to eventually meet him!!! I can't wait to feed Will mashed potatoes! How funny that Wyatt spit them out. He's adorable, Rachel - he'll break little girls' hearts for sure!
Post a Comment