Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving & Grandma's Birthday

The aftermath of my first Thanksgiving!
Papa feeding me carrots

Grandma's birthday- I love opening presents!



Wow, there are alot of people here!


Happy Thanksgiving!




We had a very eventful week! Last Sunday was Grandma Olis' birthday, and of course Thursday we celebrated Thanksgiving with 13 people all at one table! Wyatt had a great time at his first Thanksgiving, but did not enjoy mashed potatoes. In fact, he spit them out! Oh well. We will try again next year.

Also, I had a very successful CVS trip, and Mark was very impressed with how much we got for free, although the checking-out was most hectic... but I think I am getting the hang of the "CVS game" We also got our shopping done for our Christmas Angel, and decorated the house for Christmas... so all-in-all we had a productive holiday. Enjoy the pictures!







1 comment:

Kathy said...

He's ADORABLE!!! What a handsome little guy :)