Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jewish Baby












So this is a really funny story :)
My mom was in a specialty baby boutique in Atlanta before Wyatt was born, and found a really sweet blue outfit. It had a plastic bag attached to it with something the same color of the outfit, which she assumed was matching booties. When she brought the outfit to me and we opened up the bag we realized it was not booties after all, but a baby Yamaka. No, I am not kidding. My mother was shopping in a store where everything wa made in Isreal. It even says it plain as day on the tag.

Well, Wyatt is wearing 6 month clothes now, so we pulled it out and put it on him the other day. Here is a picture of our baby in his new Yamaka.

Also, I have posted some pictures of Wyatt in his high chair at his grandparents house. The eating with the family thing went alot better last night, as we introduced a new toy, and he loved it. The caterpillar kept him very entertained, and we were all able to finish our meal. Kathy gave me a great idea to try putting him in the Bumbo while we eat, so we are going to try that tonight. Thanks Kathy!!
Wyatt is 4-months old today! I can't believe how fast the time flies. He is at a great age right now, and we are having alot of fun with him. The daylight savings thing messed him up for awile and he was waking up at 4 every morning, but he is back on track and sleeping until 6:30 when we don't have to wake him during the week. I have also posted some a picture of him sleeping in his crib.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Make sure not to put the bumbo w/ him in it on the table- I've heard of horror stories of them slipping off! Keep it on the ground!