Monday, September 8, 2008

Wyatt, work and more...

Wyatt started his first week of daycare, and I went back to work...so far it is going pretty well- the hospital day care where I work is super nice, just not as convienent as it used to be since my department moved offices. The first day he was there I went to se him about three times. It was so hard to be away from him, and I can't wait to see him at night- I am just afraid that he won't realize that I am his mom, or that he will be closer to the people who watch him since he is there all day. I know that sounds crazy but I didn't realize after spending 2 months of every waking minute with him that I would miss him this much. Another hard thing is the time factor- I bartely have time to cook dinner, make bottles, get a shower and take care of the baby at night. Of course Mark helps out, but things are just super chaotic right now.

Saturday I had his 8-week pictures made, and he was SO cute in them! I had him wearing a blue bubble outfit with with white smocking from Strausburg. It was the most expensive baby outfit I have ever purchased, but it made for some really great pictures. He was absolutely adorable in them. I will get them posted as soon as they email me the proofs.

On a side note, please say a prayer for my mom- she has major surgery on Wednesday, and I am pretty worried about it. The doctor said that she will be in the hospital for two weeks! We are heading to Atlanta as soon as we can to see her.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Please send me the information where I can send your mom some flowers, I know how much she loves flowers. You'll have to tell me the details of what is going on. Your poor mom! I love her!

Allyson said...

Im so proud of you! I know it is hard going back to work and leaving your baby. I bawled the night before. Good luck with staying organized and getting some sleep!''What hospital do you work at?