Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Trials and Tears












Thanks to everyone for your prayers- Mom's surgery went exceptionally well, and mom is recovering well in the hospital- she should be out in the next week or so. God is good!




Wyatt had his first shots yesterday, and it nearly broke my heart. Mark's mom went with me to the dreaded visit thank goodness, because I had no idea how hard it would be. I couldn't stand seeing my baby in pain, even though it is for his own good. He was running a fever last night and woke up four times- I feel so bad for him!




Wyatt now weighs 12.2 pounds and is 23 inches long. He is in the 75th percentile for weight, and 50th for length. The doctor said he is doing perfect, and is right on track developmentally.




We finally got some proofs back from Wyatt's photo shoot last Saturday. This is a short post, but more to come later this week. Isn't he adorable?? I know, I am biased!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey!!! PRECIOUS PICTURES!!! He is adorable! I can't wait for Will to be able to focus and smile :). Hope you guys are doing great!
Love,
Kathy

Amy said...

SO CUTE. Where did you get them done at?

Allyson said...

He is soooo cute!!!!!

Amy said...

I really want to know where you got them done at!