This week Wyatt has changed so much! He has discovered his voice and loves to coo... he has been much more vocal than in previous weeks. He also has been trying to find his thumb, but can't quite get it into his mouth, so he has resorted to shoving his entire fist in his mouth, and prefers his hand to a pacifier. It is so entertaining to watch him! He has also learned how to blow bubbles and has been showing off his ability to blow raspberrys... the first time he blew one was for Grandma Olis while she was babysitting, and then later that afternoon I caught it on camera- (see above) His new favorite activity is laying on our bed and kicking around while staring at the ceiling fan... the other day it entertained him for a whole 45 minutes!! He also got to experience his first college game day, and spent all afternoon and evening watching football with his daddy. He stared loved watching all the action while decked out in his Auburn gear. This week I am going back to work, and I must admit I am a little sad about it, and nervous about the chaos and logistics of it all. I am also worried about how hard it is going to be for me to leave him on Tuesday morning. I have been praying about it a lot, and I know that returning to work is the right decision for our family, I just hope that it is a smooth transition. Please keep us in your prayers this week!
2 comments:
he is so precious, Rachel!! Doesn't every week get better and better? I bet it will be nice to start getting out of the house every week for work, though I am sure it will be hard to leave him. Where did you get his little Auburn onesie? Ada needs some Auburn gear--though her dad is an Alabama fan:(
Yes, each week is getting better! You were so right... it just took some time for us to adjust- I think each day we learn a little bit more about being parents! We got Wyatt's Tiger gear at the book store in Auburn... they were actually gifts from Mark's sister- we need to work on getting Scott converted! :)
Post a Comment