Monday, August 25, 2008

6 Weeks












HOORAY! We have survived the first six weeks! Wyatt is such an amazing little boy, and we are enjoying him throughly. We have adjusted to the feedings, diaper changes and lack of sleep and things are running much smoother than they were just a few weeks ago. Wyatt is periodically sleeping through the night from 9 p.m. - 6 a.m. and if he does wake up for a middle of the night feeding, he only wakes up once. This weekend Mark and I went to his 10-year high school reunion, and my parents were in town to babysit... they did not put him down for the entire weekend. We had such a great time with all of Mark's oldest friends, and we bragged on our little boy all night. Wyatt also went to churh for the first time on Sunday... these are some pictures of him with his Papa Shriver,and of us at Mark's reunion.

2 comments:

LB said...

yea for six weeks. Just wait until it's been three months--that's another huge milestone. You look great!! Aren't you so glad to not be pregnant? I still don't take my non-pregnant body for granted. It's just so nice to not be carrying a baby around all the time:)

Kathy said...

I can't wait to have this HUGE belly go away! It would be nice if I could unstrap it and let Stephen carry it around for a little while :). You look great Rachel!