No baby yet! Surprise, surprise. Even all the hustle and bustle of a holiday weekend, not to mention plenty of fireworks, did not bring on labor. I guess I will just have to wait until Thursday, because it just doesn't seem like he is in any kind of hurry to meet us. The big news this weekend, was not a baby but an engagement! My sister-in-law, (Mark's sister) Stephanie and Mark's long-time best friend, Joey, got engaged on Saturday!!! I am SO excited for them, I know they are just perfect together, and I have never seen two people more happy. Steph's ring is GORGEOUS, and it was such a sweet proposal, and just in time for Wyatt's arrival- now he has a soon-to-be-Uncle as well as an Aunt. CONGRATS JOEY AND STEPHANIE!!! Mark and I couldn't be happier :)
We did get a lot done this weekend- and I got a lot knocked off of my list- however, I have also added more to it. I am okay with the thought of not getting every little thing done, because I know I will have help after the baby comes. Our Sunday school class is bringing us meals, and my mom is coming after Mark goes back to work. The only thing I wish I could do before the baby gets here is send out his announcements, but of course that is not an option. I am retarded for ordering the kind that you have to attach the picture to yourself- it is stressing me out to think out to think about assembling 50 announcements with a newborn- thank goodness Mark's family has offered to help me. That was a stupid decision on my part to order those when I could have just emailed a picture in and had them print them and ship them straight to me. Oh well, atleast I have them all addressed already. I just have to send them Wyatt's birth info at the hopsital, and hopefully they can get them turned around rather quickly.
72 hours and counting!! Look for an update after my doctor's appointment tomorrow.
1 comment:
Ok, so no update! Does this mean Wyatt is on his way now?!?!
Post a Comment