In 2 days we will be getting ready to head to the hospital- FINALLY! Last night, I was so uncomfortable and having a little pity party before I went to bed, because I was super worried that I would NEVER dialate, and I really, really want to have a vaginal birth. I also was feeling like the only woman in the world that got to 41 weeks of pregnancy with no progression towards labor at all- even though I know I am not- I just felt huge, swollen and annoyed- I told my mother and Mark that I just couldn't take it anymore and I was going to march into my doctor's office today, and tell them to take the baby out already because I simply could not lug him around for another 2 days. I feel as if he will weigh 25 pounds when he comes out.
Anyways, I went to bed last night praying to God that my water would break, and I wake up this morning and lost my mucus plug almost immediately after I get out of bed. Okay, that might be gross, and it's not exactly my water breaking, but it was enough for me to get really, really excited because generally when you lose your mucus plug, you are dialating. HOORAY, maybe, just maybe things are moving in the right direction. That was all I needed to get me through the next couple of days:) Well, that and a crane to lift me out of bed everytime I have to pee, which is now averaging about 4-5 times a night!
3 comments:
Can't wait to see how everything pans out for the arrival this sweet little man!!! You'll do great no matter when/how you have him :).
yea, he'll be here so soon!!!
I am guessing he is here now and you are so excited and very tired! :) Hope everything went well and I am looking forward to your first "after birth" blog :)
Post a Comment