This week starts my 39th week of pregnancy... I am feeling much better after having a 3-day weekend- (I am LOVING these 4-day work weeks) but the worst part is the lack of sleep. I just have the hardest time getting conmfortable and I wake up every time I have to pee or roll over. My Dr. prescribed Ambien, because at this point it is very safe to take, however, I really hate the thought of having to depend on something to help me sleep. Right now, I am only taking it during the week when I have to get good rest to make it through a 10-hour work day. After the baby comes though, I am not taking it anymore because I will be having to get up so often to feed him.
I am hoping tomorrow that I am dialated, and my doctor can induce next week. I am working through the end of this week, and am playing next week by ear... I will be working up until he decides to come, as difficult and uncomfortable as it has been. The good news is, I am not on my feet much... only to walk back and forth to the hospital- I just wish it wasn't so hot outside!!
1 comment:
you're so close!! Wow. I hope you are dilated. I remember those appointments hoping so badly that I was dilated.
Post a Comment