Whew! Three Showers in 7 days! What an awesome week! Mark and I can honestly say that we feel very, very loved. I had an incredible time on Saturday- I was amazed by how much time and energy Kacey and Mary put into giving a beautiful baby shower on Saturday. I took tons of pictures, so I promise to get them posted as soon as I can. I thank God every day for our family and friends, because without their love and support, I don't know what I would do! I am just so overwhelmed right now with how much we have been provided- I don't even have words.
I had some people drive hours to celebrate with me on Saturday- I had precious people from our church come to celebrate, I was surrounded by new friends, old friends, the best kind of friends- and our family. My mom was there, Mark's mom was there, Steph was there- it was just awesome- I just came home and looked at the pictures and everything we had been provided and just cried- I am still just absolutely overjoyed by how much God has provided us. Everything we needed has been taken care of- I am so grateful to all of our family and friends- I just honestly don't even have words for how much this past week has meant to me- It is just such an awesome feeling to know that we have so many people who love us and support us.
I will never be able to express how grateful I am in words to everyone- Mark and I are just blown away- We Love you, and we thank you more than you will ever know.
We can't wait to introduce you to our new addition! We know that Wyatt will love all of you just as much as we do!!
No comments:
Post a Comment