Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Birmingham Baby Shower Pictures


















June 7, 2008

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I notice there has been a diaper cake at each shower. You know you can take them apart and use the diapers? I recommend it!

Rachel said...

Already done! I have TONS of leftovers that Kacey gave me that she did not use- I also got a box of 212 diapers as a gift. YAY!!

Allyson said...

My sister is currently our daycare but I think that will be ending soon. We will have to put the girls in dayare as much as I hate to do so. Its just so expensive for two. It is a very difficult decision. I struggled with it a lot. Luckily it worked out for my sister to watch them until she went to get her masters. good luck with it! Its hard!
Not too much longer huh?

Allyson said...

It is expensive! The daycare we will eventually take the girls is 1300 a month for two! we looked at a lady in pelham/alabaster area too. What is her name? We almost went there before we worked it out with my sister.

Allyson said...

Amy is right, you dont want to have him at 35 weeks - even though you feel like you do! Enjoy these last few weeks, try to rest as much as you can. Sleep will be a thing of the past for a little while. My girls were a good size at 35 weeks but I would much rather have a 7lb baby than a 5lb! :) And the closer to the due date they are, the sooner they may start smiling, etc. I had to wait a long time for the girls to smile! (They have caught up on their physical stuff now though I guess!) Just ENJOY this time. Your life is about to change so much and even though you will love it, it is hard work!

Allyson said...

And I have taken over your comment page...