This week I had a HUGE surprise at work. I had no idea that my co-workers at Children's were up to anything, but on Wednesday, I got a meeting request for 2:00, and a co-worker asked me to go to a meeting with her at noon, little did I know this was all part of their plan to get me out of the office to decorate.
I was absolutely shocked when I walked into the conference room at 2, and everyone yelled "Surprise!" It was a Jimmy Buffet theme, and they even made Wyatt his own mix of beach tunes. It turned out SUPER cute, and one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me- I had no clue they had been planning this for 2 weeks!
We also got some great gifts including his high chair, kick and crawl, and plenty of Target gift cards. I was completely overwhelmed, and thrilled! I have posted a few pictures of the shower.
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!
1 comment:
Aww! I miss the baby showers! You look great! I delivered at 35 weeks 2 days so I cannot imagine going another 4 weeks after that! haha
Post a Comment