Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Week 32 Update

Yesterday I had another doctor's appt. - I am now going every 2 weeks. The baby is measuring at 31 weeks right now, so I hope he picks up the pace a little bit so I am not carrying him longer than the first week in July. Everything else looks good, and other than being incredibly tired all the time, and pretty uncomfortable, I am doing fine.

The changing table came in this weekend and Mark's mom gave it to us on Sunday- it was a perfect Mother's Day surprise! Mark promised to put it together tonight and I am ordering baskets for it. I will post pictures as I get the nursery together.

Wyatt is moving a lot and it is very cool to feel the outline of his foot against my tummy when he presses on it. it is not so fun when he elbows my bladder, however!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Is he right side up? (his head down?)

Rachel said...

Well, actually I am not sure. The doctor won't be able to determine his positiion until 36 weeks when I have a pelvic exam. During the ultrasound he was right side up though- but that was 4 months ago! I guess I am just assuming it is his foot I am feeling.