Thursday, May 15, 2008
Stomach Issues
Last night I had a terrible time getting Wyatt to settle down. He was pressing so hard against my stomach, and it was incredibly painful. On top of that, no matter how many antacids I took, I couldn't get my food to digest- it felt like it was just sitting on my chest- I tossed and turned most of the night horribly uncomfortable. I finally slept a little, but I felt terrible when I woke up this morning, and I was very tempted to go into work late and rest... but the thought of losing precious PTO and maternity leave time got me out of bed. I am going to try and eat very small portions and eat dinner earlier to see if that helps with the heartburn issue- as for Wyatt running of room- I don't think there is anything I can do about that for now- hopefully my stomach will expand some more- if it's possible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had that problem, but not nearly as bad as you do, probably because I threw up a bunch. Try to hang in there and remember it's just a phase! Before you know it, Wyatt will be here and you'll have no heartburn again.
Post a Comment