Monday, May 19, 2008

1 Year Anniversary

Today, Mark and I are celebrating our 1-year anniversary! On one hand, I can't believe it has been a full year- it seems like just yesterday I was walking down the aisle. But on the other hand, so much has changed this year, it could fill up fove years time. In one year, we have moved twice, changed jobs, and found out we were having a baby. Whew!

This year, although stressful, has been the best year of my life. I simply cannot imagine not experiencing everything life has to offer without Mark. I know he is the one that God intended for me to marry, and He knew we were to wed before we were born. I am so excited about the adventures to come, and if there is one thing i have learned this year, it is that God has the plan for everything. As much as you think you have your life planned out- you don't. One year ago, I never would have thought I would be living in Birmingham with a baby on the way- in fact I would have probably laughed had you told me that- but here I am! And, as nervous as I am about the whole ordeal, I know God holds the key to my life, and he has a plan- and I have to learn to trust more and doubt and worry less. Easier said than done!

Happy Anniversary, Mark! I love you, now more than ever.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Congratulations! You will love being a mommy! Its the hardest work with the most reward you will ever experience!
Matt and I both went to Pelham, but I went to Oak Mountain my senior year. When did your husband graduate?
Thanks for reading! Ill keep up with yours! :)