Where do I begin? I have no earthly idea.
The last six months have been, well, a roller coaster.
It's been one foot in front-of-the-other, minute-by-minute, and most days, complete and utter chaos.
My sweet baby girl is a doll. She is beautiful and precious and high-maintenance as they come. I have been overwhelmed with two children and the adjustment to a family of four has been more than I bargained for. Add in going back to work full-time, a family health crisis and a beach trip from hell - it would be enough to send a Mother Theresa over the edge. On top of that, my second precious niece was born in April, my brother-in-law was married last month-- and my baby boy turned 5.
Did I mention Wyatt started Kindergarten this week? The emotions are running high, folks.
I didn't purposely mean to leave the blog out... just one more thing added to my plate seemed insurmountable. I remember life with Wyatt got bearable around three months, and at the six month mark I finally was able to keep my head above water. I am hoping we are rounding a corner. And, if not, I have got to have a place to vent. Even if no one reads it- it's my little corner of the world to simply get.it.out.
Plus, if you can laugh about it after the fact, it makes it a little easier. In the meantime, I posted pics of my sweet thangs- as I call them- although, there are a lot less pictures these days. I guess that's what happens when you are tired to the bone and there are messes to clean and spit-up to wipe and sheets to change and carpool lines to sit in... cheers to motherhood!



1 comment:
YAY! Thanks for updating!!!
Post a Comment