Whew... the big day is almost here. The day we welcome our darling daughter into this big world. It seems so surreal. I think we are ready- the nursery is complete, the bottles are washed, the car seat securely installed. I wonder if we will ever truly be ready for what's in store.
I have dreamed about this day for such a long time- and all the days to come. The princesses and pedicures and proms... wow. I seriously can't believe I am about to meet my baby girl.
I am feeling pretty good- keeping my fingers crossed that with the serious amount of heartburn I have endured over the last nine months, that she will have a serious amount of hair :) Especially since all these hair bows will probably look huge on her tiny little head. Yes, lots and lots of brown curly hair sounds good to me- but if she comes out bald- she will still be the most beautiful baby in the whole wide world ;)
I am praying our sweet Wyatt knows in his little heart how much we love him- how that our hearts just grow and adapt and nothing will ever, ever take away from the love I have for my precious son - our first born.
I ask for your prayers as we make this journey to four. As with the birth of any child- there is a lot of unknowns. I know the next few weeks will be tough- but I pray that God grants me the patience to both endure and enjoy the moments ahead. I know they grow so very, very fast and the sleepless nights, the fussiness, the crazy and chaotic newborn stage passes within a blink of an eye...
Here we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment