Sunday, October 28, 2012

Surprise!











LOVE these helpers!


Wow, times have changed since college :)


My girls!

The partners in crime... this party wouldn't have happened without my sweet family!



I certainly wasn't expecting this one! For a girl that can sniff out a surprise quicker than a reporter on a scoop, I did not see this party coming. Mark REALLY got me good. I had absolutely no idea that he and his family had been plotting and planning for months. Thinking I was attending a welcome home party for a friend, Wyatt and Mark escorted me to our neighborhood clubhouse Friday evening where I was greeted by dozens of my favorite people, a sea of hot pink and multiple collages of super embarrassing photos courtesy of my mom. :) 

I was blown away by the amount of work my family  put into this celebration. From logistics,  invitations,  decorations, the cake, flowers and everything else... wow. It meant the world to me to celebrate with so many special people- some who traveled very long distances to be there. To simply say thank you would not be enough. I was beyond touched. What a GREAT way to ring in the big 3-0 :).

1 comment:

Dorminey Days said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Rachel! Wish we could have been there!