Sunday, August 12, 2012

Celebrating "2" with Delaney!

Miss Sassy!

Bouncy House Fun

Sticking Our Sticky Little Fingers in the Cake :)

Love this sweet girl!

I also love the details... Dum Dum Minnie was genius!


Digging in...

Mini Me and Mommy

 
From Uncle Mark, Aunt Ray Ray and Wyatt ...


Happy Birthday to my sweet niece! It's hard to believe two years have gone by. I still remember the day she was born like yesterday. She has brought us so much joy already, and I look forward to watching this precious girl grow up.

Speaking of, my baby boy is starting his LAST year of preschool tomorrow. He is thrilled to be in the "four-year" class as he calls it. I, on the other hand, am blubbering like an idiot. He is turning into a little man right before my eyes. The days are so long, but the years are certainly flying by. I wish these sweet babies would stay little forever!

1 comment:

Dorminey Days said...

I can't believe Delaney is two! She's so cute! I'm right there with you with the tears. I can't believe our little ones will be in kindergarten next year! They grow up way too fast! Miss you!