T-ball season is in full swing (pun intended). I honestly did not think I was going to be one of those crazy moms who signs their son up for organized sports before they can even write their name- but.. alas, here we are. I think it was the thought of burning off some energy that sold me on it. Then, I saw him in the teeniest of jerseys and minature Rawlings (complete with a color-coordinated belt) and almost melted on the spot.
I don't think there is anything on earth that could be more precious than this.
Another surprise? I LOVE the ballpark on a warm Saturday. There is something about the sun, the dirt and the dugout that is just so darn fun. I love watching Mark try to keep a bunch of preschoolers from rolling around in the infield or to encourage them to actually touch home plate rather than heading directly for the dugout after rounding third.
Seriously, its the best! I think this self-proclaimed girly-girl might be trading boutique browsing for the bleachers and salon Saturdays for the spring Sunshine. I know, it's crazy. Don't worry though, I am drawing the line. There will be no shooting houses, turkey blinds or stints in the woods for this mom. That is strictly daddy/son time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment