Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Whirlwind






Wyatt and I made our very first trek to Fairhope this weekend with some of my very best girlfriends and their children. We had four moms and five children between us, and it was a blast! Between feeding and potty breaks, we toured the town and attended the annual arts and crafts festival. The weather was beautiful and I even managed to score a few cute things for Delaney, Wyatt and the house. Upon our return, I did inform my husband that we are packing our bags and moving South (my argument: Lots of land for you, lots of shopping for me)

I was exhausted after chasing Wyatt around for two days, but we made it to church and to Hudson's third birthday party yesterday- we wouldn't miss Build-A-Bear and carousel rides for anything :) Hudson is one of my good friend's little boy, and we were so excited to be able to celebrate with him! We don't get to spend enough time with the Hollis' but Wyatt thoroughly enjoyed himself- especially after two pieces of cake, haha.

Here are some pictures from the big day- thanks Erin for the pics!

In other news, Wyatt is in UNDERWEAR. I have ditched the pull ups completely (besides bedtime) because I just feel like they might as well be diapers. I am so over changing them, and even if he has accidents (which he has- thankfully, only #1)- I had to rip the Band Aid. Hopefully, he will get the hang of it at some point. Please pray for patience for me! I keep telling myself that he won't be going to Kindergarten in diapers, and we will get through this. One day at a time...

2 comments:

Rachel @ daily dunmore said...

ditching the pull ups was a smart move!

loyo03 said...

So glad you two were able to come this weekend!! We LOVED having you two there!