Thursday, February 17, 2011

Drowning

This week has been nothing short of insane. I just wanted to check in and say that we are still alive, but it seems work has taken over my life lately.

We had a somewhat non-eventful Valentine's experience (I suppose that's what happens when you get married and have kids :) but, it was nice. I again got spoiled with roses and some sweet kisses from my "littlest" Valentine.

I am excited to be hosting a fun "girls night in" tomorrow night.... with pictures to come!

My motto this week is "to be anxious for nothing" as I seem to be drowning in stress lately. I hate that I tend to be negative, but worry is part of my nature. When I began this blog three years ago, I promised myself it would not be a complaint box- so I promise- the next post will be much improved!! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I like the new blog look. We decided last minute we are going to Disney for the day this weekend since we are only 2 hours away and its my bday and we get a FL discount and we've never been. I'll let you know any tips if I have any! I've been researching all day!