
My sweet husband surprised me with a fabulous new camera!! I have been complaining about how AWFUL mine was (we are talking a 10 second delay, and some very fuzzy images) and his SLR is beyond bulky... (thats what happens when your husband is an outdoor photographer). Last night I was absolutely freaking out about not getting great pictures on our trip. So, when he told me that he had heard how awesome this camera was, and that he was thinking of getting it for our next family camera, I almost cried tears of joy at my desk- almost.
Anyways, this is supposed to be a top of the line lightweight Cannon. We are a Cannon family around here, so I CAN'T wait to get my hands on this bad boy!! Mark has officially earned husband of the year award, for sure.
If anyone has this camera, and has any tips- let me know.
Incredible pictures to come! Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment