Tuesday, July 13, 2010

300th Post for the Birthday Boy!

It is so ironic that my 300th post lands on Wyatt's big day. I wanted to go on and on about how much this little corner has helped a) me navigate this thing called Motherhood and adult responsibility and b) it has been huge in establishing some sort of family record in this disorganized chaos called my life.
But, instead I will show you how we celebrated :)As promised, Wyatt woke up to his birthday chair:This is a tradition that I grew up with and I wanted to keep it going for my children. On the morning of our birthday we would wake up and race downstairs and a chair would always be decorated in our honor. The whole waking up to a mound of presents is really very magical :)
After Wyatt tore into his gifts, we made blueberry pancakes and headed to The McWane Center, where the birthday boy got to meet Mr. Potato Head and touch a shark...
And, what's a birthday lunch without a giant Sundae? yummy!



Happy 2nd Birthday Wyatt man :)

2 comments:

Rachel @ daily dunmore said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt!

Anonymous said...

awww...happy birthday wyatt!!!!