Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Puppy Love, Cahaba Send-off, Celebrating Delaney Part 2






On Friday, we had our annual Cahaba Send-off party for Mark and all his guy friends- they had a wild weekend floating down the river in their canoes- eight men +one river+ zero electricity = a whole lot of craziness. I am so glad I wasn't there!Wyatt and I joined Aunt Steph, Heidi and Anna at the pool Saturday morning, we had so much fun this time, and for the most part my little daredevil minded his p's and q's minus a little incident with a bucket and sweet Anna's head, always something, I tell ya.

Cuddling with my man :)
So happy to be leaving for the Lost-In-The-Dark Swamp Tour 2010!Bufkin, missing his wife already... and the BEN-mister :)

Then, on Sunday it was time for Delaney's Shower! Steph is now ready for Miss D...I think the pictures speak for themselves- we had a great time!

1 comment:

Rachel @ daily dunmore said...

I could just eat that Wyatt up!