What a great couple of weeks!! It has been HOT of course, but we have been making the most of it :) Mark has been grilling up a storm, Wyatt and I have been hitting up the pool and we have been road tripping to visit Kurt at the beach as much as we can before the oil hits Destin :(.
My parents are in town for an early Father's Day Celebration this weekend and tonight we are having rib eyes, fried green tomatoes, roasted squash and blackberry cobbler- thanks to my wonderful husband and his gardening skills :) Southern Cuisine at it's finest!
In other news, Wyatt absolutely LOVES his new school. He gets so excited every time we tell him we are going to school. He has made so many friends, and is winning the hearts of his teachers :) I am amazed every day when he comes home with artwork, stories and songs to share. The best part is that we know he is learning about Jesus every day- what could be better than that?! I finally feel like I can breathe a sigh of relief- for the first time in two years, he is exactly where he is supposed to be.
We had an unfortunate incident on the boat last weekend, and I no longer have a camera. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a good digital? Mark has the expensive kind- I just want one that I can carry around in my purse and is easy to use. Anyways, I need to get it soon, because little guy isn't so little anymore :)
1 comment:
I have the sony cybershot, it's my second one and i wouldn't trade it for the world! such a fast response from turning it on to your first picture!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+-+Cyber-shot+10.2-Megapixel+Digital+Camera+-+Blue/9765055.p?id=1218169693188&skuId=9765055
Post a Comment