
1. This doesn't have much to do with our actual weekend, but I noticed on Thursday evening that the roses that Mark planted in honor of my first Mother's Day are starting to bloom- aren't they gorgeous? He planted them right outside of our bedroom window, so I get to enjoy them inside
and out. While my husband is way too practical to send me flowers, he is sentimental, and seeing these bloom every year reminds me of that :) Thanks honey for giving me flowers that keep on coming back- what a great gift.


2. We went to McWane with a couple of Wyatt's friends from church- this place is amazing. We had a wonderful time, and I am thrilled that our pass lasts all year. Mark and I are going to be taking little guy a lot. His favorite part was the water table- it's like a giant bathtub, but you don't actually have to get clean :)


3. I am looking forward to a girls trip to the beach this weekend... sand and sunshine here I come! Little guy has been spending some quality time with Grandma, but I am pretty sure we are wearing her out. Next month = no more traveling for the Olis clan! We are super grateful for our wonderful family who loves little man as much as we do.
4. Mark planted our garden last night. Another summer full of fresh vegetables gets me excited about the season change. This year we will have yellow squash, tomatoes, okra, bell pepper, cucumber and blackberries. Our fruit trees are also supposed to start producing as well, so I am looking forward to some homemade peach cobbler... let me know if you would like veggies this summer- we always have way more than we can use!
No comments:
Post a Comment