Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Girls just wanna have fun...

I had the rare opportunity to spend the weekend with some of my oldest college friends... we had a great time catching up, eating some good food, shopping and getting pedicures :)

This picture is AWFUL. Let's just say I was not feeling in tip-top shape and my face had not seen sunshine in WEEKS! It is amazing how this winter weather makes me look so BLAH. Thank goodness Spring is around the corner. In the meantime, I made a dash to CVS and slathered my face with the Jergen's glow... I knew I was white... but sheesh, this picture would scare Casper.

Anyways... this week is crazy. I seriously have never run so many errands in all my life trying to get ready for three different baby/wedding showers this weekend. Plus my sweet husband is turning the big 30. I can't believe it- I feel like he is an actual grown up now :). We are having a small family get together on Thursday (his actual birthday), and his present requests are very odd - (like gravel and a fertilizer spreader), so I am running around like a maniac trying to locate random landscape supplies.

I need three of me right now- lets hope I survive the week, especially since it's only Tuesday!

1 comment:

Amanda Moore said...

I here you!!!! I am in the same boat pretty much. Monday was my only night of rest... every other night this week I have something going on then the climax of the week/ weekend is having 2 showers on Saturday... one of which I am helping give... if I make it to Sunday it will be a miracle!

Who is the red head in this picture? She looks so familar to me.

Amanda