Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Swingin' into 2010 with The Sowards!

This is a great picture that Kathy got of Wyatt- I do love those dimples!
Me, Kathy and our sweet boys

I love this picture of them trying to escape!


Sweet hugs :)



As promised, I am back with pictures from our fun day with the Sowards Family. Kathy and I worked together during my time in South Carolina. As newlyweds, Mark and I lived in a small town called Aiken, and I worked in Columbia. The entire six months that we lived in that quaint Southern map dot seemed like a vacation. I can't explain it, except to say that it will be a period in my life that I will never forget. Pre-baby, post-wedding bliss I suppose.








Anyways, during that time, Kathy was literally my one and only friend. Besides Mark, I knew no one... and now, we are still great friends! Sharing a pregnancy across two states definetly bonded us, and I am sooo grateful that I finally got to meet her precious son Will and her sweet husband Stephen. Two years is definetly too long- so, we are planning a road trip to visit them in our old stomping ground this summer. YIPEE!








Here are some pictures from our visit with them on Saturday. Too bad the Gamecocks couldn't pull a win... but we still had fun :) Thanks Kathy for the pictures!




















No comments: