Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Baby, its COLD outside!

It's been awhile since I have felt the crunch of icy frost under my boots, or the sting of freezing air on my cheeks. It is certainly not something that I miss. I am a Southern girl through and through, and I dread the cold winter and all that comes with it.

The low on Friday is a frigid 8 degrees here in Central Alabama! BRRRR. As Mark is plotting his hunt this weekend, I am planning to not leave the house.at.all. We are stocked up on diapers, milk, bread and Leap Frog DVD's... and we will be warm and toasty. If my crazy husband wants sit outside waiting on a prize-winning Buck in rut while turning into a popsicle- so be it :) As for me and this little guy- we will be as cozy as two bugs in a rug. If anyone is up for hot chocolate and a big long play date on Saturday- c'mon over!