I made a yummy, EASY chicken dish last night, so I thought I would share the recipe. This is a perfect weeknight meal- it is simple, healthy and delicious... seriously, this will be a homerun with your family and requires almost no prep work. Another bonus is that it is a very affordable meal, and provides plenty of leftovers.
Here's the 4-1-1:
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 medium bag of Saffron Rice and Seasoning mix (the yellow rice mix)
2 cans of Chicken Broth (reduced sodium if possible)
1 cup Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
1/2 cup Parmesean Cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
Garlic Powder to taste
1 Tablespoon of Butter or Margarine
Variety of sliced veggies (I used 1 green bell pepper, 1 tomato and 1 onion, but you could use zucchini, mushrooms, squash ... seriously the possibilities are endless!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix up the rice seasoning mix with butter and the chicken broth, and pour uncooked into the bottom of a 13x9 ungreased glass casserole dish.
- Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper and garlic powder and lay on top of rice mixture.
- Cook at 350 for 35 minutes or until chicken is browned
- Pour Ranch dressing over chicken and rice, and top with sliced veggies. Top with Parmesean Cheese and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
That's it!! Try it- this will become a go-to dinner for you and your family- perfect for those chaotic evenings when there isn't a whole lot of time to cook :) Enjoy!
4 comments:
That looks delicious! I'm always looking for more easy chicken dishes since that's about the only meat we ever eat around here. Thanks for sharing!
Yummy! I'm going to have ty try this one.
I made this for dinner last night. It was fabulous. Definately going to go on the list to make again :)
Stumbled on your blog today and, right when I needed some idea of what to make for supper, found this. It sounds yummy. Thanks!
Post a Comment