The Proud Parents To Be :)
Aunt Stephanie and Wyatt
I am still in shock. This is BIG. Super, duper BIG. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself...
I.am.going.to.be.an. AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been praying for this moment for a long time...
My one and only sister-in-law, Stephanie, is having a BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mark's sister is having a BABY!!
When Joey and Steph showed up at our house unnannounced last night, I thought that there might be something going on... but I certainly was in for a shock.
Baby Hamm is due sometime between July 22 and August 22... he/she and Wyatt will only be two years apart. Congratulations Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Joey!! We are so happy for you, and excited about your little bundle of joy. Won't you join me in celebrating my online friends?!!
5 comments:
Congratulations Aunt Rachel!!!!!
Wow!! What great news!! Congrats to them and to Uncle Mark and Aunt Rachel! :)
This is so exciting!
Yeah!!!!
Being an aunt is great :) yay!
Post a Comment