Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bathtime and Playtime

This is how I spend most of my evenings these days- bathing, feeding, playing, ect... of course I wouldn't want it any other way! Wyatt is so entertaining, and everything he does makes me laugh. I try not to smother him with kisses- but it's so hard not to. He is all boy though, because he automatically pushes me away, as if to say... "Mommmmm Enough with the kisses already!"







I love these pictures because you can see he is starting to resemble like a little boy, and has lost that "baby" look. What do you think?







This is one from bathtime... he is going to kill me for this right now, but I couldn't resist. I mean, look at that adorable hiney!









FYI, Right after we took this picture, he peed all over the bathroom floor :) I guess that's what I get for the future humiliation of my first born.



Can you believe that head of hair? I am having to trim it between haircuts about every other week, so he doesn't resemble a dirty hippy ... (just kidding Mylesa!)



Here he is showing off a couple of his birthday gifts... the airplane is from us, and the Sponge Bob PJ's came from Grandma


He really looks like an old man in this one- it cracks me up how his pants are hiked up and he's got his hands on his hips.

Anyways, I am SO glad that tomorrow is Friday!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I CANNOT believe how much of a big boy he is now!!!! Where has the time gone?!?!?

This Texas Momma said...

I love the hiney shot- we have a lot of those! And I don't know where I would sell anything, but if you ever want stuff, just holler! :)