Monday, March 23, 2009

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Joey Hamm...


Here is Wyatt and me right before he made his debut... over to the right is Wyatt with his Great-Great Aunt Betty (notice the two "greats") She is 92 years old!




My two handsome boys, and me and the gorgeous Bride










The Olis brothers and sisters at the rehearsal dinner.





We made it! The wedding came... and the day just flew by! But we have some beautiful pictures and incredible memories to take with us. The day was beautiful, the bride was beautiful, and the wedding was as close to perfect as you can get. The ceremony was a tear-jerker, and it sort-of felt surreal... I just couldn't believe that THE day had come. The food at the reception was awesome, and everything was just gorgeous. And of course Wyatt was the hit of the evening! He was SO cute in his little wagon (Thanks Amanda:) going down the aisle, (I CANNOT wait to get those pictures back) and seriously, he was the most adorable thing I have ever seen. All of the guests actually started cheering as Mark pulled him down the aisle. It was just so much fun to dance and have a great time- we literally knew just about everyone at the wedding since we have been such close family friends with the grooms side for years, and of course we had a TON of family there from Mark's side- plus all of our friends. It was AWESOME! I am so excited for Joey and Stephanie, and I know they are glad to be in Jamaica right now :) We love you guys, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are looking really good and Wyatt is looking huge!!!