Wednesday, March 18, 2009

As If this week couldn't get any more intresting...

Wyatt came home with Pink Eye last night. Three days before the wedding. Three days before all of those family pictures. And of course it is during Spring Break when the hospital daycare is full, and I am already using up a good chunk of my vacation days in the next couple of weeks getting ready for the wedding and having my wisdom teeth removed. The on-call nurse was able to get me a precription for the eye drops in order to avoid a doctor's office visit. BLESS HER.

Anyways, his eye did look much better this morning so I am grateful for that. Also, Mark's mom is watching him for me today so that I could come into work.- thank the good Lord! I am hoping that no one else catches the dreaded infection before this weekend's festivities, so needless to say we are all washing our hands.

So the run down- My house is an absolute diaster and contruction zone, my floor is half concrete, my parents are coming into town tomorrow,(I have no idea where they will sit!) We are all in a wedding in three days... oh and my son has pink eye. Perfect! Just a typical week in the Olis house :)

1 comment:

Amanda Moore said...

Hey Rach!!! Sorry..... but the drops should keep his eye from looking bad and it would not hurt to put drops in yalls eyes every morn and night just to make sure!!!! It is perfectly fine and Savannahs dr told us to do that... it will help prevent stuff... oh and we can still keep him Sat after the wedding no worries here we already have the drops!!!