Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas from Alabama... a little late







I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. We surely did! There is nothing like a precious baby on Christmas day to remind you of the real reason for the season. This Christmas was full of laughter, fun and relaxation as we celebrated Christ's birth. Mark and I decided early on that we were not traveling this year, so we spent the day with Mark's family opening gifts, eating and watching old home movies of Mark and his family. It was great! Wyatt was such a little charmer as he tried to eat every bit of wrapping paper in sight, and I was so grateful that he was his old self again. His favorite gifts included an Auburn umbrella stroller from Aunt Steph and Uncle Joey, the Baby Einstein jumper from Grandma and Grandpa, and a light-up play gym from my parents. He also is loving his first tool set and stacker from Uncle Kurt. The day after Christmas, my parents came in town and we did presents all over again with them. It was super fun. They also kept our little guy as we had wedding events all weekend. Thanks mom and Dad!






I am a little behind on downloading our pictures from all the festivities, but I promise to post them soon. For now, enjoy these pictures of Wyatt with Santa Clause on Christmas Eve. Santa goes to our church, and after the service he posed with the children for pictures... as well as getting their last minute requests in! Happy New Year Everyone!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love that Wyatt loves Santa! What a happy baby!!!