Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Winter Weather











This morning in Birmingham, it was a frigid 32 degrees. So, I had to dress Wyatt accordingly! Enjoy the pictures... also I posted one of Wyatt in the tub last night- he is getting way too big for his baby tub, but i am at a loss as to what to do... I am thinking the laundry tub?? He is obviously not sitting up on his own, so I thing the regular tub is out of question... thoughts??

3 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Rachel! The blog is fiddledeedeeblog.blogspot.com. I need to add it to my list on my blog. Hope it helps!

Amanda said...

Rachel,
Your blog is great and Wyatt is adorable.
Looks like you are doing well.
Love.
Amanda

Allyson said...

Hey! Try a bath seat - safety first side of tub bath seat
I dont remember when we started using them but they worked well