Thursday, November 6, 2008

One Year Ago Today...(Beware male readers)

I was offered a position at Children's Hospital as a Communications Specialist, which I gleefully accepted...
I turned 25, and realized that although I had gotten plenty of birthday presents, I still had not recieved my monthly gift from mother nature (haha) and thought that since my chest was SO sore... it would get here at any time...I thought I might take a test just in case, and BOOM, my world changed forever.

This morning I woke up to my sweet, precious son who gave me lots of birthday hugs and kisses, and I wouldn't trade it for the world!

3 comments:

LB said...

you found out you were pregnant on your birthday?!!! Wow.

Rachel said...

I did! Happy birthday to me, right?!? haha

Kathy said...

I think that's the best blog I've ever read! :) Hope your day was special!