A few weeks ago as we were bathing Wyatt, Mark and I noticed he now has hair on his butt, back and shoulders. I am sure all babies have this, but since Wyatt's hair is so dark it really sticks out. This caused Mark to start calling him his little monkey, and the name kind of suits him. Sometimes Wyatt is just SO DARN cute we just want to pick him up and kiss him all over...which is pretty much what we do- and he smiles at this, I mean a REAL smile not just one of those gassy ones. I have been waiting so long to see this, and it is the BEST feeling in the world to see your baby smile at you... We sure do love our little monkey.
I have posted some pictures of Wyatt's first trip to the beach... he loved the waves, sand and salty air! Also, he has been liking tummy time alot better than he used to. He is getting really good at holding his head up!
1 comment:
You guys look like pros!!! I'm so jealous of your beach time - Wyatt looked like he had a ball! :) Hope you're great!
xoxo,
Kathy
Post a Comment