Well we have had an exciting week! Last Wednesday we took Wyatt to his first fair- the Alabama State Fair, and he absolutely loved it. His eyes were huge as he looked at all of the lights, and he was laughing and smiling the whole time. He especially enjoyed the petting zoo, and as Mark was getting him out of the stroller for a picture, a sheep actually came up to the fence and almost kissed him. Aunt Stephanie happened to be there at the right time, and got the prize-winning picture of Wyatt about to be licked by a sheep, right before Mark whisked him away. I promise to post the pics from our big night very soon.
This weekend we took Wyatt to Atlanta to his Grandparents house for the first time. My mom was finally out of the hospital, (Thank you everyone for your prayers!) and she and my dad had a fabulous time playing with our little man. We even picked up his Halloween costume- he is going to be the cutest dragon ever, so stay tuned for pics of our little monster.
This morning I got a call from his daycare that he had projectile vomited all over him and his teacher while she was feeding him. This is the first time he has ever done this, in fact he has only spit up one time sice he was born. We haven't switched formula or anything, so I was really worried. They said he wasn't running a temp, so I called Mark to see if he noticed anything weird while he was feeding him his breakfast bottle this morning. He said that he was acting really full and he thinks it was because Wyatt never wakes up in the middle of the night anymore, and this morning he woke up at 2:20 and took an entire 6 oz. bottle, and then we had to feed him again so he wouldn't fuss on the way into school/work- I think we probably shouldn't have done that, becasue it was just too much on his little tummy. Also, I had the lady at daycare check his nipple on the Dr. Brown's bottle because I have gotten his level one nippleds mixed up with a level 2 nipple when I was in a hurry- and sure enough I did it again this morning when I was in a rush to get out the door. Poor little guy isn't quite ready for the faster flow yet! I felt so bad for him, but I went to check on him a few minutes ago and he is just sitting in the bouncy seat smiling and talking like nothing ever happened. I am going to make sure to separate those nipples tonight!
1 comment:
Sounds like a case of over eating- don't worry he's fine!
David used to throw up like that at least 3-4 times a week but his was because of reflux. I think every room of our house has been graced with D's puke, haha.
Post a Comment