Sunday, July 27, 2008
Wyatt: Week 2
Wyatt is 2 weeks old today! He is waking up 1-2 times a night, and still sleeping most of the time during the day. He loves his swing and bouncy seat, but he has been held so much the last 2 weeks that we think he might be a little spoiled, and seems to want to be held alot more than when we first brought him home. He also seems to be much more alert each day and we have come to love all the little noises he makes. Grandma Shriver was here all week and got up with him every night, so we have had a full week of rest. Tonight, we are on our own... and tomorrow I will be on my own with him for the first time since he was born. I feel much more confident about things though since last week... it is just hard adjusting to being home all day...I really miss work at some moments, but I wouldn't give this time up with my baby for the world- when we get cabin fever, we will just have to make a beeline for Wal-Mart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You will do fine! Enjoy this time :)
I saw the picture of Ashley - I used to work with her. Small world :)
Post a Comment