So, here is the latest Pregancy news:
Weight gain: 9 lbs.
Cravings: Anything sweet, anything chocolate
Latest Symptom: Heartburn, ALL the time, I can't take it anymore! I think I have eaten a container of Rolaids in the past 3 days!
Newest addition to the nursery: My mother-in-law is making the window treatments and a bedskirt, and we found the CUTEST fabric on Saturday. I can't wait to see the finished product...
Oh and I am having a little surprise made for the baby... I wanted him to have something especially for him from his mama, something that he will keep forever... I am SO excited to show everyone when it comes... it is custom made, coming all the way from South Carolina- I want this baby to know he was loved from the first minute we knew about him!
2 comments:
I had terrible heartburn when I was pregnant, and and old wive's tale says it means your baby will have lots of hair. Ada was born with a head full of red hair, so it may be true!! Or it may just be coincidence.
I hope he comes out with a full head of hair! It would make all this heartburn worth it... I have heard that before, so I am hoping it is true... Mark and I both have a TON of hair, so maybe he will have head full as well!
Post a Comment