Tuesday, March 25, 2008

10 Ways To know I am 6 Months Pregnant...

1. I can't touch my toes anymore- Actually I can't bend at the waist at all anymore- putting on my shoes is a BIG struggle!

2. I have gained 7 lbs. of pregnancy weight

3. I crave Cinnamon Toast Crunch ALL the time

4. I have heartburn after everything I eat

5. I pee 17,000 times a day

6. My belly itches

7. I cry 16,999 times a day

8. I am obsessed with all babies

9. My belly button is poking out

10. I am pre-occupied with cleaning everything in the house- blinds, ceiling fans, baseboards, the fridge, the dog, my car- you name it, I am cleaning it!

2 comments:

Amy said...

only 7 lbs??? You need to gain some more weight! You are going to have a tiny baby! Poor Baby isn't getting enough food!

Rachel said...

Actually, the doctor said he looked great, and although I haven't gained much weight, it isn't because he's not getting enough nutrients- I eat all the time! My body just metabolizes food quickly. He said I should probably only expect to gain 12-15 pounds total