Monday, February 4, 2008

BOY oh Boy!

Well you guessed it... we are having a boy! It was absolutely amazing to see our son for the first time. He was PERFECT!! Two little tiny hands and two little tiny feet. He even did a somersault for us! The doctor said everything looked great, and he is perfectly healthy. The new due date is set for July 2nd. God is so good! He has blessed us with so much, and knowing that he has created this little life is incredible.

I wish I could have captured the look on Mark's face- he actually lit up, and the grin he wore was literally from ear to ear. It is unbeliveable how much we already love this child. What a precious angel!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation’s on the news of it’s a BOY!!! I am so excited for the arrival of my nephew. Rachel and Mark you are going to be awesome parents. Hey now that Catfish's due date is approaching are you guy sure you still want to use the names Zebediah or Jebidah????? Ha-ha
Love: Steph

Amy said...

Little boys are the best!!! You're going to love him so much!