Four years. Long enough time for a student to graduate from college, long enough for a child to learn to tie their shoe or spell their name, and, sadly, long enough for a couple to marry and consequently call it quits.
Today heralds the fourth year of marriage for Mark and I. Not every day has been bliss, nor has every moment been Hallmark worthy . However, we have made it (happily, I might add) through four years. I am incredibly grateful for this man I have married, for the vows we made and for the sanctity of marriage.
In the short span of our marriage we have moved across state lines three times, changed careers twice and became parents. We decided early on to make our relationship a top priority, and that sentiment and resolve has brought us a long way. When life seems to be wearing us down, we lean on each other. Mark is my safe place. He is my haven in the midst of this crazy chaotic life, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Happy, happy 4th... praying for 40 more :)
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you both!!
Happy Anniversary guys!!!
Post a Comment