Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Here we go...

Today is Wyatt's first day of two-year preschool. Mark and I are so incredibly blessed to be able to provide Wyatt with a Christian education where his teachers love him almost as much as we do :)

A year ago, we had such a tough decision to make regarding our child care situation, and I know in my heart that we made the right choice. We couldn't do it without some serious help from our family, but it feels great to be able to pack that book bag and roll up the nap mat every Tuesday and Thursday. It is such a joy to witness my first born recite bible verses or sing Jesus Loves Me. I have cleaned off the fridge in preparation of all the art projects little Monet will bring home, and we took plenty of "first day" pictures this morning. We are ready!

We are so excited to see what this year will bring, and to witness God's plan for Wyatt unfolding before our eyes. What an adventure!

No comments: